Valentine’s Day is still one of my favorite “Hallmark Holidays” why not celebrate the love in your life? Whether you are spending the day with your family, having a galantine’s celebration or it’s just you and your honey …. You can make it a good time! Trying to go out on Valentine’s Day has become a headache, here are some fun ideas to stay in and celebrate LOVE at home!
- Make it a LOVE themed movie night! You can find some goodies streaming on Netflix and Hulu right now and Redbox has a good selection available too! Get a few movies and have a Movie marathon!
- Movie Night isn’t complete without snacks! Make it “Love” themed. You can pick up heart shaped bowls and a few decorations to set the mood and pop your favorite popcorn or make some heart shaped cookies together! YUM!
- Breakfast in Bed is the Ultimate gift! Make your honey’s favorite waffles or pancakes and have a breakfast date!
- Enjoy a little chilled Chocolate wine and make your own chocolate covered strawberries! We love our little Chocolate Fondue Fountain that makes it easy to decorate our favorite sweets with our favorite color chocolate.
- Enjoy the outdoors! If you’re in a warm place, light a fire and go star gazing. If you’re in a colder place you can take a romantic walk or have a snowball fight, sometimes the simplest things can make the best memories!
- Have a Spa Day!!! Candle lit bathtubs and foot rubs make everything better! Set up your space with essential oils and dim lighting and give each other massages!
- A love themed treasure hunt… Have messages hidden around that house that will lead to sweet gift or surprise (like their favorite dessert)!
- Disconnect from all your electronics and enjoy a candlelit dinner. Set the mood, and order in your favorite meal to enjoy a quiet evening with your love!
- Have a game night…. Play your favorite card games, good old fashion board game, or even your favorite video games! We love having dance offs with “Just Dance” It’s all about having FUN!
- Take a trip down memory lane and go through pictures and build a collage together! Keepsakes make the best gifts!
Whatever you do just remember to enjoy yourself and make the best of your time with your loved ones! Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you’re in the San Antonio area enter my giveaway below, the first 20 entries will receive (2) FREE movie passes for the Pre-screening of GAME NIGHT starring Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams on February 21 at 730pm at the Regal Cielo Vista 18.
Its GIVEAWAY TIME!